20 Years of TOUGH!
Case Hardened Concrete Screws & Masonry Anchors
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved
- Comply with the Florida Building Code
- High Velocity Hurricane Zone Approved
- Passed the 1000-hour acid test, exceeding the usual 500-hour test
- Super-strong case hardened carbon steel with wear resistant ceramic coating layer to protect against corrosion
- Sharp nail point tip follows the pilot hole easily
- Unique twin lead thread design gives exceptional holding power in block, stone, concrete and other materials.
- Reversible & Removable
- Outstanding holding power
- Fast Installation
- Exceptional Quality
- Exceed the Highest Standards
- Unique batch number ensures quality control
- Provides long-term strength and durability
- Ceramic coated to stand up to the harshest conditions
- Available in hex washer head and flat countersunk Phillips head with Grey, White or Brown ceramic coated case hardened carbon steel
- Use with the PRO-TECT Fastener Protection System for superior protection from corrosion and electrolysis.
BLUE-TAP is a 20-year veteran in the construction industry. These super-strong concrete anchors are manufactured of case hardened carbon steel. Then a ceramic coating is added for superior corrosion resistance. BLUE-TAP has passed the new standards for Miami/Dade, including the 1000-hour acid test, surpassing the usual 500-hour test.
BLUE-TAP case hardened carbon steel concrete screws stand up to the most difficult challenges. These fasteners are exceptionally tough. Carbon steel is harder and stronger than other materials. The case hardening process further hardens the exterior of the steel part of each screw, creating a hard wear resistant outer layer or "case" while leaving the core ductile and impact resistant. This means it is extremely strong, hard and does not fracture. BLUE-TAP then incorporates a 3-step process to apply an extremely hard ceramic to the surface of the screw. Ceramic coating provides superior protection. It is tougher than other protective coating, making it an excellent coating for all screws and anchors. The coating is applied after fabrication to prevent cracking of the coating so that all surfaces of the fastener remain protected.
BLUE-TAP concrete screws with ceramic coating are ACQ approved for use in fastening Pressure treated Alkaline Copper Quartenary ACQ treated lumber to concrete and other masonry.
BLUE-TAP self-tapping concrete anchors have the power to safely fasten a whole range of construction materials. Use BLUE-TAP concrete screws to fasten wood and other materials to masonry, concrete, stone and a variety of hard materials.
Use BLUE-TAP con crete fasteners with PRO-TECT to attach railings, awnings and other aluminum products to masonry structures. The PRO-TECT system isolates the strong steel fastener from contact with aluminum, minimizing or eliminating electrolysis or aluminum breakdown.
Self-tapping blue screws are fast and easy to install. Just drill a hole and drive a BLUE-TAP. As the BLUE-TAP con crete screw is installed, it cuts threads into the material for superior holding power.
The unique twin lead thread design gives exceptional holding power in all kinds of masonry materials. This truly versatile anchor features self-tapping for safe anchoring even close to the edge of materials. It provides strength and stability even at varying depths, making it the best solution for a variety of conditions.
Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved
Blue Tap Concrete Anchors are approved and comply with the Florida Building Code, including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone.
Blue Tap Concrete Anchor bear the Miami-Dade County Product Control approval stamp with the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) number 10-0104.02
Approved October 07, 2009 by the Miami-Dade County Product Control Division.
Blue Tap Concrete Anchors have been reviewed by Miami-Dade County Product Control Division and accepted by the Board of Rules and Appeals (BORA) to be used in Miami Dade County and other areas where allowed by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
Miami-Dade County, Florida 0617.02 Exp: October 07, 2014
BLUE-TAP masonry anchors are manufactured with a unique batch number. Using a unique batch number code, it is possible to determine the date and location of manufacture.
- Drive through multiple materials
- Attach architectural and structural members
- BLUE-TAP concrete screws are ACQ approved for use in fastening Pressure treated Alkaline Copper Quartenary ACQ treated lumber to concrete and other masonry
- Use BLUE-TAP with PRO-TECT to attach railings, awnings and other aluminum products to masonry structures.
(PDF will open in a new window)
3/16 x 5/16 BLUE-TAP Auger
- Precisely pilots two hole diameters to perforate beam & masonry
- Ensures simple and exact installation
3/16 x 5/16 BLUE-TAP SDS Auger
Can BLUE-TAP Con crete Screws be used in the new pressure-treated lumber?
Pressure treated lumber used to be made with arsenic. Lumber is now treated with Alkaline Copper Quartenary (ACQ). ACQ treated lumber has a very high level of copper. Copper is extremely conductive. This makes it extremely corrosive to metal fasteners, nails and screws.
DECK-TEC deck screws are available in stainless steel. Stainless steel fasteners do not corrode in contact with ACQ Treated Lumber.
DECK-TEC deck screws and BLUE-TAP concrete screws with ceramic coating are ACQ approved for use in fastening Pressure treated Alkaline Copper Quartenary ACQ treated lumber to concrete and other masonry.